Here are the latest stable releases. Check ALL FILES for complete, up to date file list.
Robot Backup and Upgrade
WARNING: Upgrading or changing the firmware will void any warranty on the robot!
- RS Media Robot Development Kit for Linux Version 1.5
Includes CrossTool Compiler with Soft-Float Library Support.
- RS Media Robot's Linux Kernel Sources
- LINUX_BSP_0_3_8 Download [400 MB] Open Source
- Freescale Download Page - Search for LINUX_BSP_0_3_8. NOTE: You will have to sign up for a free account with Freescale to download the package.
Project Development Sources
- Flite Text-To-Speech Version 1.3
- Flite Time Demo to use with Flite TTS.
- RSMedia Applications Menu Demo & Code
- RSM Alarm Clock Version 2.0
- RSM Alarm Clock Source Version 2.0
- RSM Alarm Clock Settings Docs RIGHT CLICK to download document!
- USBNet Serial Console Version 1.5.1
No hardware hack needed! Access the Robot's linux system via USB! (USBNet feature not required).
- Serial Port Networking Version 1.0
This lets you run a web server and telnet server via the serial port. Serial port hack and version 2 firmware required.
- RSM CopyBot
This software lets the RS Media track your movements with his on-board camera, and then moves to copy your movements!